Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Child

A middle-aged couple had two beautiful daughters but always talked about having a son.
They decided to try one last time for the son they always wanted.
The wife got pregnant and delivered a healthy baby boy.
The joyful father rushed to the nursery to see his new son. He was horrified at the ugliest child he had ever seen. He told his wife:
'There's no way I can be the father of this baby.
Look at the two beautiful daughters I fathered!
Have you been fooling ar ound behind my back?'

The wife smiled sweetly and replied: 'No, not this time!'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...below the belt man...!
JDS

Voegtli said...

It is always nice when a wife smiles sweetly. Mine does all the time. And I have no doubts about my kids. My daughter is beautiful and my son is handsome. Well, with a father like me!!!

Baron's Life said...

Peter...well said.