Exploring a Mysterious Road
-
Can I Get There? There’s a road not far from here that I’ve spent
considerable time thinking about, looking at maps, reviewing satellite
imagery, and sea...
12 hours ago




14 comments:
lol
is she wearing any?
lol
LOL is that you Baron? LOL
Don't for get to say skirt too.
And if, as a representative of the law, is really respecting the law, she has to take the panties off.
A great English postcard!
Try this for more
http://www.fife.50megs.com/Cartoons/index.htm
I wonder if she complied
LadyL...dson't know..didn't check
Thom...you wish...lol
Danny...don't wanna go to jail
Peter, well said my Friend...very Swiss approach
B.B.
Glad it made you laugh...Will be at your blog today...haven't been around much
Bikerted...you're in the know...thanks for the link...my brothers and sisters over this side of the pond will enjoy it...I like it
TOF...Bill..I'll eail her and ask...lol
hahaha, wonder if ;)
Post a Comment