Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dirty mind...................


Mr. Hamilton, the biology instructor at a posh suburban girl's junior college, said during class, "Miss Smyth, would you please name the organ of the human body, which under the appropriate conditions, expands to six times its normal size, and define the conditions”.

Miss Smyth gasped, then said freezing, "Mr. Hamilton, I don't think that is a proper question to ask me. I assure you my parents will hear of this." With that she sat down red-faced.

Unperturbed, Mr. Hamilton called on Miss Johnston and asked the same question. Miss Johnston, with composure, replied, "The pupil of the eye, in dim light”. "Correct," said Mr. Hamilton.

“ And now, Miss Smyth, I have three things to say to you. One, you have not studied your lesson. Two, you have a dirty mind. And three, you will some day be faced with a dreadful disappointment."

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...I fell of the chair on this one :)

Dr.John said...

Funny!

George said...

I like this one! Very good.

Baron's Life said...

Thom, Dr. John, George
Thanks guys.

mq01 said...

LOL!!..poor girl. at least the kind instructor tried to enlighten her ;)

Shaun said...

I think that joke was invented by a woman who clearly has not met enough "real men"....

GMG said...

WOW! I'll be laughing for the next minutes... ;))

Baron's Life said...

mq01, Shaun, GMG...it was a good laugh...cheers all and if you do, then ride safe

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Good one!!

Baron's Life said...

Hi Jen,

It was just a good chuckle...I'm looking forward to some more of your mouth watering posts...it's like I was there, every time