Friday, April 17, 2009

A History Lesson about to begin...

a 1900 motor bike....built by NSR who went on to actually build motorcycles...This is a beauty..I've decided to post ancient motorcycles in a chronicle, in order to build up a story on how motorcycles came to be and how they evolved over the years to become the wonderful, fully relaible fun machines they are today...it took almost a century to perfect this baby we love, cherish, ride and worship...and there's still more work to be done, if we want our children and grand children to follow suit and enjoy the ride of their life on a motorcycle or scoot or bicycle for that matter. So bear with me as I organize my thoughts on this subject and bring it to a more tabulated and documented approach/style. Cheers to all, Keep well and ride safe...!!!


6 comments:

Dr.John said...

I will love to read the history.
That motor bike looks interesting.

Lakshmi said...

looking fwd to yr series..its nice to go back and think sometime how technology changed our lives ..

Mr. Motorcycle said...

cool- can't wait!

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

My computer is doing crazy things and wouldn't let me leave a comment on your blog. But I persisted, so here I am!

Can't wait to read all about it! Is this a motorbike or non-motorized bicycle? I have to take a look at the photo again.

subrosa said...

Now that is class Baron. Simple is always better.

A Lady's Life said...

Its all coming back now.
People want this sort of thing.You can load this bike on a bus and still be mobile.