Sunday, March 1, 2009

Confucius says

Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.


Man who eat many prunes get good run for money


Baseball is wrong: man with four balls cannot walk


War does not determine who is right, war determines who is left


Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cathouse


Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night


It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it


Man who drive like hell, bound to get there


Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement


Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs

8 comments:

B.B. said...

Those were great! I love your posts, they always put a smile on my face. Keep it up!

Stephen said...

Thanks for the advice, I should probably stop biting my fingernails or scratching my ass.
One or the other.

Ride Well

E.T.

Lance said...

This is great Baron - I always knew there was something wrong about baseball!!!

Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Confucius Say ~ Man who goes through Airport Turnstile Sideways is Going to Bangkok.

Thanks for visiting the blog, glad you found it worth the visit.

Voegtli said...

Hello,

I have seen that you have been commenting "extensively" on my posts of the last few days.

Thanks a lot. I always return the "honor" and have visited your nlog too. I liked very much what I saw; it made me chuckle and grin strongly. I will put you in "My Favorite Blogs".

Take care

Peter

Voegtli said...

One is never to old to get a piece of advice.

IHG said...

Very Funny and very wise!

Baron's Life said...

B.B. Thank you darling...You are always so sweet.

Earl Thomas...I'm still scratching my ass. Old habits die hard as they say...then I forget where my finger nails had been

Lance, Baseball...let's not even go there lol

The Old Fart... I see so you want to go to Bang-your-cock..been there done that...lol

Peter (Wolrdman) Yours is a truly fascinating blog for me cause I am totally into Books and stories about Colonialism in Africa.

IowaHarleyGirl...You are wonderful and your blog ROCKS. Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing