But both have overweight on their scooters; in a different way.
I hope the shocks are extra strength on those.
Never mind the shocks... If the first guy ever hit a bump at speed it would take a team of proctologists to separate him from the bike.
Scooter abuse, scooter abuse. :)An Arkies Musings
Amazing the torture the little bikes will take.
Missy ouch & ouch is probably very adequate...I wonder how that would sound in prose...
Peter...you probably have an opportunity to see the second one in your travels.
Thom...fitted with struts from the Bus Co
Canajun...lol...if he makes it that far
richies I've actually seen the second one in real life
Bill...yes amazing...and they will actually take the punishment well
Its amazing she doesn't fall off.
Dr. John...she's taped and glued to the scooter...lol...just kidding bud
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
13 comments:
But both have overweight on their scooters; in a different way.
I hope the shocks are extra strength on those.
Never mind the shocks... If the first guy ever hit a bump at speed it would take a team of proctologists to separate him from the bike.
Scooter abuse, scooter abuse. :)
An Arkies Musings
Amazing the torture the little bikes will take.
Missy ouch & ouch is probably very adequate...I wonder how that would sound in prose...
Peter...you probably have an opportunity to see the second one in your travels.
Thom...fitted with struts from the Bus Co
Canajun...lol...if he makes it that far
richies I've actually seen the second one in real life
Bill...yes amazing...and they will actually take the punishment well
Its amazing she doesn't fall off.
Dr. John...she's taped and glued to the scooter...lol...just kidding bud
Post a Comment