Subrosa, my dear...I've been on the road making these crazy posts before I collapse in a deep sleep comma without having a chance to comment on anyone's blog...however, I couldn't let this one go without an answer...I have yet to meet a stingy Scottsman or Scottswoman...they are the most generous people I've ever met on earth...!!! and I mean it with my heart
7 comments:
Sounds like my dad.
So, why should be go to school if the fathers are srewing up the mathematics?
Sounds a bit familiar :)
My mother was the mean one. My Dad was very generous - even for a Scot. :)
I can't argue with that arithmetic.
Subrosa, my dear...I've been on the road making these crazy posts before I collapse in a deep sleep comma without having a chance to comment on anyone's blog...however, I couldn't let this one go without an answer...I have yet to meet a stingy Scottsman or Scottswoman...they are the most generous people I've ever met on earth...!!! and I mean it with my heart
Money - money - money - make the world go around!
Post a Comment