Peter...LOL...we need to stay in touch when you go on your mission...so I'D LIKE TO SEND YOU MY EMAIL...JUST IN CASE...BUT , not in public...so I need to find a way to send it to you. Cheers
Oh I don't like them at all. Not balanced. lol Not comfortable. If you are going to have more people make proper seats. I'll design one lol You know this is similar to contractors who build useless kitchens with no understanding of what a woman needs. Women need pantries to store things like a broom and non perishables and the vacuum and the mop and it would also be nice to have a washer and drier centrally located where you sit most of the time instead of having to run up and down all day to do one thing.lol Is it just me or is everyone the same?
Zapp Family
-
In the year 2000 Candelaria and Herman Zapp took a vintage car and set off
around the world.
Twenty two years later they came home with four children af...
Braking bad
-
Sorry about the corny alliteration/title reference to the popular TV
series, but it does describe the stopping performance of our classic MGB
GT. An unde...
What's Your Favorite Rally?
-
*2019 Key Motorcycle Events*
Follow the above link to this year's key motorcycle events.
Tell us in comments what we need to add.
How to stay positive...
-
...when you have to wake up at 4:30 (after 3 hours of sleep), be out of the
house at 5:30, to get to the airport at 6:30 to catch a flight to NJ at 8:00
.....
42new Free Business Invoices forms
-
invoice asap free – free invoice forms simple free performa invoice free
contractor invoice forms – publicassets business privacy policy template
modern e ...
Blue Ridge Parkway - 2014
-
Two years ago Teresa and I spent a week travelling the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Here's a post I wrote but never shared here from that trip.
Over the past 4 1/2...
There must be some bends here somewhere!
-
With my son Charlie, we flew across the Atlantic so we could ride at
Daytona Bike Week.
This is our video we made.
We wanted to make a record of our tr...
Behind Bars Update
-
Occasionally I get an email asking where I went. So... here I am. Hello
everyone! It's been a while. To the few, consistent readers I had, all I
can say i...
The Big Move
-
I wrote a post almost two years ago titled "Sometimes it is the
destination". In that post I wrote about a trip we were getting ready to
take to visit fam...
NICK CLEGG AN HIS MINIATURE SPHEROIDS
-
Made a mistake re Nick Clegg. He didn't turn up for the Primeminister's
statement on the EU veto. An absence of political courage?
Portland, Maine
-
[image: HR017326]Ebsco Business Database Advisory Board’s meeting moved out
of Massachusetts. The meeting was held in Portland, Maine. The board
sta...
Kaput!!
-
*Main Entry: ka·putVariant(s): also ka·puttFunction: adjectiveEtymology:
German kaputt, from French capot not having made a trick at piquetDate:
18951...
Ireland
-
Ireland is a beautiful country and truly green, but most of all, the
people are friendly and very welcoming. I went there in October of 2025 and
stayed fo...
Chicken Meatballs (Tavuk Köfte)
-
It’s been so long since I have posted a recipe. Other things, such as work
and kids take priority and blogging takes the backseat sometimes. In
addition,...
Cat men
-
This post also appeared on Facebook
We’ve recently seen the film Bohemian Rhapsody and since then Freddie
Mercury and Brian May seem to be cropping up all ...
Merry Christmas
-
My apologies for not posting for the past few months but I’ve had eye
problems and being on the computer or iPad for any length of time is nigh
impossi...
The 1920 Wall Street Bombing
-
Podcast Transcript At 12:01 PM on Thursday, September 16, 1920, a large
explosion went off in the heart of America’s financial industry. 30 people
were ki...
Ireland
-
Ireland is a beautiful country and truly green, but most of all, the
people are friendly and very welcoming. I went there in October of 2025 and
stayed fo...
The Terminal Movie (kinda) happened to me!
-
This article first appeared in My Travelogue by Bhushavali
Like my, once-in-a-while, unusual articles, about absolute personal
experiences (like giving b...
Mar 10, Previous purchase
-
We bought your series several years ago. Are we entitled to the new
additions? We haven't been receiving emails to my knowledge. Julie
Zambolis
-
Zambia: Cozy central city apartment w/ balcony
Uniquely renovated 1st floor 30m2 1980s apartment (sleeps up to 3), in town
centre across from Chania Town ...
Three Stars Above the Clouds
-
Three Michelin star chef and his team. Crisp white tablecloths. Original
designed plateware. Beautiful, intricate presentations. Garnishes
delicately...
Happiness
-
“We were not know for our smiles but every year, mom would schedule a
family portrait and every year, nobody ever smiled.” (submitted by Diana)
The post ...
7 comments:
I take the first one. Because of the "basket" in the middle. To put the McDonald's Happy Meal.
Peter...LOL...we need to stay in touch when you go on your mission...so I'D LIKE TO SEND YOU MY EMAIL...JUST IN CASE...BUT , not in public...so I need to find a way to send it to you. Cheers
ahahaha....i'd like one of these for my family (of 3)!
Must have been made in America!
I wish I had one of those when my kids were young.
Oh I don't like them at all.
Not balanced. lol
Not comfortable.
If you are going to have more people make proper seats. I'll design one lol
You know this is similar to contractors who build useless kitchens with no understanding of what a woman needs.
Women need pantries to store things like a broom and non perishables and the vacuum and the mop and it would also be nice to have a washer and drier centrally located where you sit most of the time instead of having to run up and down all day to do one thing.lol Is it just me or is everyone the same?
Jen..me too..It would be great to go riding around the neighborhood
Subrosa...it was..
Dr. John...Never too late to get one.
ALadysL...Oh women!
Post a Comment