Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to the Lady of my Life...for a biker she too is.


Happy Mother's Day to my darling wife! All my love to you this special day! Pleased to have you perched upon my life; Pleased to feel your passion in our play! You are the muse of my song, Mother of my evening and my moon, Of all the Earth, the place where I belong, Trellis on which my frail emotions bloom. How might I bring you basketfulls of beauty, Eliciting the smile I would see, Reflecting in the midst of drudge and duty, 'Twixt world and woe the simple fact of we. So might my love be all you need to knowDeep within our long-lived afterglow, A certitude on which your joy might rest, Yearning for the life with which we're blessed. Happy Mother's day to you, mother of our children, the Lady of my Life...!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww so nice of you. Well done my friend. I hope she has a wonderful Mothers Day :)

A Lady's Life said...

Wow! Very Nice Baron .
:)

B.B. said...

How sweet! Hope your lady has a great Mother's Day!

Voegtli said...

My wife does not "computer". But I gave her a similar message over the phone.

Belt Drive said...

Very nicely done Berge!