Does Riding Make You Grateful?
-
Morning Experiences Waking up, splashing warm water on my face, entering
the garden with the dogs, I always find two things — excitement at what the
day ...
4 hours ago




9 comments:
Very hilarious. Number 5 made particularely laugh. I loved this.
ecstasy, lol, thats a regular sight out here. thanks baron, im going to have nightmares of bunny's tonight, LMAO!
Now I've got White Rabbit in my head and it won't turn off!!!!!!
Oh no you did NOT...!
This is friggin' priceless (altho that heroin stint looks waaay too familiar).
'Nuff said ;-)
Great one Baron! Thanks for posting.
Hi Baron, just a short visit to drop by and see the amazing video you posted! Hilarious!!
Blogtrotter is now at Santa’s Homeland, an anticipated gift before Christmas. ;) Enjoy and have a great week!
Those were great!
Drugs and driving and SUICIDE...!!!
My Travelogue, Savoir-Faire
So that's what we look like.
Post a Comment