Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Next Car --- $ 600


Better than Electric Car - 258 miles/gallon: IPO 2010 in Shanghai

This is a single seated car
From conception to production: 3 years and the company is headquartered inHamburg , Germany .
Will be selling for 4000 yuan, equivalent to US$600.

Gas tank capacity = 1.7 gallons
Speed = 62 - 74.6 Miles/hour
Fuel efficiency = 258 miles/gallon
Travel distance with a full tank = 404 miles
San Francisco / Los Angeles










While we don’t have a great deal of information available at this stage, we do know that Volkswagen is set to reveal the world’s most economical non-hybrid car to shareholders attending the 42nd annual general meeting of Volkswagen AG in Hamburg.

10 comments:

Lance said...

I like the look of this car, and for $600 I would pick one up!

Anonymous said...

I wont one :) Keep us posted when it's available LOL. Could you imagine bombing around in that? I'd love it ;)

Anonymous said...

That's actually pretty cool.

Ride on,
Torch

Danny said...

I would love to get a look at the engine.

BBE said...

Wow that's about €450. OK not exactly my idea of a dream car but at that price and fuel efficiency, I would buy one.

BBE

GMG said...

Well! Interesting, but a bit boring making LA to San Francisco alone... ;)

Baron's Life said...

I think we all concur here...

Dave said...

600 US is about 400 Quid, I would buy one in a heart beat...and single seater means no ear ach from the Mrs...perfect car !!


Cheers,

Dave...

Anonymous said...

I think bigger is better - I like my bid cars :)

Voegtli said...

If this really comes, I will buy it. I already hear my wife's voice: You are crazy.