Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Lovely Blog Award ....for some...

My Good friend T.R. at Thom's! has passed on this award to Baron's Life with a request that it be passed on to other deserving blogs.





Rules:

1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


So I pass this award on to, and they are in no particular order:

1- Subrosa Subrosa
2- Colored Garden Colored Garden
3- Jollygoo Jollygoo
4- Follie a Deux Jen
5- My Kugel Hopf My Kugel Hopf
6- One Day in Hania One day in Hania
7- i Share i Share
8- My India My India
9- Indian Backpacker Indian Backpacker
10- My Travelogue My Travelogue
11- A Backpacker in India Backpacker in India
12- Digital Photography Digital Photography
13- Based in Villigen Based In Villigen
14- Amberday Amberday
15- Mean Donna Jean's and she's not mean at all i might add....!Lean mean Donna Jean

32 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

thanks so much, this lovely rosy award goes with my latest roses post (on my other blog)

Rajesh said...

Congrats. Thanks for the appreciation.

Baron's Life said...

M. Kiwi...you deserve all the best

Baron's Life said...

M. Kiwi...you deserve all the best

Baron's Life said...

Raj.
You're the best...!

Bhushavali said...

@Baron,
Congrats and thanks a lot...

Baron's Life said...

Mitr - FRIENDS --- forever we are friends...take care and keep well and congrats to you

hiki said...

oh what a treat!
congrats and thank you :)

Baron's Life said...

hiki..all the congrats go to you for I just superbly enjoy your blog totally.

Sean said...

Hey Baron... well deserved as always. Thank you for your commments... in short, I agree with you. Your honesty is always appreciated and that is why I visit your blog. It is honest, doesnt pretend to be something it isnt, and is unashamedly you. Great! Keep it up!

Indrani said...

Congrats to you on the award!

And Thank you so much for choosing my blog to be awarded, Baron.

subrosa said...

Thank you Baron xx. Now I'll have to think. I'm bound to leave someone out and upset them. I think I'll leave out the men lol.

Anonymous said...

Congrats and to all those that you passed it on to :)

Jen Laceda | Milk Guides said...

Sir Baron,
This is lovely :) Thanks for the award! I shall pass it on!
Jen

Voegtli said...

A second award in such a short period? Normal, your blog is good, funny and very entertaining.

Dr.John said...

Congratulations , yours is a most deserving blog.

mq01 said...

lovely, congrats!!!

Baron's Life said...

Sean, we bcame friends yhe first time you commented on my blog and the rest's history my very good Swiss Friend.
take care bud

Baron's Life said...

Indrani...Congrats to you ...well deserved..your blog brought me hours of good reading

Baron's Life said...

Subrosa...sounds like a good idea madeara ma dear...Congrats Lassie!

Baron's Life said...

Thom...thanks again...we're all so grateful

Baron's Life said...

Jen, ur welcome...well desreved...Congrats again

Baron's Life said...

Petr, Dr. John, mq01...thanks guys...!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Goes perfectly with the lamp!

Amber said...

Ahh, you lovely man. Thank you! I love your diverse blog list you awarded to. Just wonderful.

Bhushavali said...

Hey Baron,
Hope u like my blog. Pls vote for me at this link. It requires signing up with your mail id. Hope u'll vote for me and tell ur friends too. Thanks in advance.. :)

MedaM said...

Hi Baron! Congratulations on the award you got and thank you very much for gave it to me too. It is very hard to make a selection among so many wonderfu bloggers.

Baron's Life said...

Ellievellie..thank you sweet heart..I Appreciate it.

Baron's Life said...

Amber...Congrats and you deserve...your blog has awarded me hours of pleasure...special pics, stories and highly artistic yet realistic content

Baron's Life said...

MItr - F consider it done...!

Baron's Life said...

MedaM Congrats...well done...!

Bhushavali said...

Hey Baron,
Hope you voted. Thanks dear... :)
My Travelogue