Hay that must be my wife's car!
ROFLMAO. I can think of so many women that should have this. Too funny
I can think of a few men it would suit too :)
Was she driving a minivan, talking on her cell phone while balancing her checkbook? And of course drifting into my lane without looking.
yikes... and, im with subrosa... LOL!
Time to exit & hit the back roads!Ride on,Torch
I want to make a comment, but I am a married man, and I want to enjoy a peacful life lol....
I'll say it for Dave then,I suffer from PMS. Every time my wife gets it, I suffer! LOL! HAHAHAHA.Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that I wrote that!
Don't you feel sorry for the poor man that got stuck with this plate.
pmsparked motorcycle syndrome;)
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner
10 comments:
Hay that must be my wife's car!
ROFLMAO. I can think of so many women that should have this. Too funny
I can think of a few men it would suit too :)
Was she driving a minivan, talking on her cell phone while balancing her checkbook? And of course drifting into my lane without looking.
yikes... and, im with subrosa... LOL!
Time to exit & hit the back roads!
Ride on,
Torch
I want to make a comment, but I am a married man, and I want to enjoy a peacful life lol....
I'll say it for Dave then,
I suffer from PMS. Every time my wife gets it, I suffer! LOL! HAHAHAHA.
Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that I wrote that!
Don't you feel sorry for the poor man that got stuck with this plate.
pms
parked motorcycle syndrome
;)
Post a Comment