Going for the Harley on this one. Too much chrome for me and I never understood pipes like those. But I have a few ideas for that Shovel Head motor. If only I had the money...
Webb Chiles 6
-
Webb Chiles is publishing another book. It’s available to order now on
Kindle but it’s available to read November 14th.
There won’t be a paper edition i...
Tightrope or tight rope? NM
-
“One must walk a tightrope between the consent he must win and the control
he must exert” Or otherwise just hanging from the rope by a thin thread. I
don’t...
What's Your Favorite Rally?
-
*2019 Key Motorcycle Events*
Follow the above link to this year's key motorcycle events.
Tell us in comments what we need to add.
Blue Ridge Parkway - 2014
-
Two years ago Teresa and I spent a week travelling the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Here's a post I wrote but never shared here from that trip.
Over the past 4 1/2...
There must be some bends here somewhere!
-
With my son Charlie, we flew across the Atlantic so we could ride at
Daytona Bike Week.
This is our video we made.
We wanted to make a record of our tr...
It's That Time of Year Again!
-
"That bunny gives me the creeps, Lucky"
"Me too, Triumph. I think he's pretty harmless, though..."
No, not Halloween. It's time for another brave experi...
-
Miscellaneous Thoughts
Wow, I had no idea it has been 9 months since my last post. I see I still
have a few things I need to update with my blog. I did ...
Behind Bars Update
-
Occasionally I get an email asking where I went. So... here I am. Hello
everyone! It's been a while. To the few, consistent readers I had, all I
can say i...
The Big Move
-
I wrote a post almost two years ago titled "Sometimes it is the
destination". In that post I wrote about a trip we were getting ready to
take to visit fam...
Portland, Maine
-
[image: HR017326]Ebsco Business Database Advisory Board’s meeting moved out
of Massachusetts. The meeting was held in Portland, Maine. The board
sta...
Saying Goodbye to a Bike
-
I never sold my first bike.
Well, I tried to for about a week. At the time, when I bought the K1100LT,
I assumed that it was the replacement for the K75. Y...
First Day of Summer, North Bend
-
I've mentioned that we had an unseasonably warm and sunny winter, but
spring has been the opposite, with cold and rain the norm. This trend
continues into ...
Ireland
-
Ireland is a beautiful country and truly green, but most of all, the
people are friendly and very welcoming. I went there in October of 2025 and
stayed fo...
Chicken Meatballs (Tavuk Köfte)
-
It’s been so long since I have posted a recipe. Other things, such as work
and kids take priority and blogging takes the backseat sometimes. In
addition,...
The Flip Side of Payday Loans in Florida
-
Payday loans have received a really bad rap, especially in recent times.
The idea behind a payday loan in Florida, if you’re on of the wise ones who
have l...
Merry Christmas
-
My apologies for not posting for the past few months but I’ve had eye
problems and being on the computer or iPad for any length of time is nigh
impossi...
The End Of An Era.
-
When I was a little girl, I drew.
I drew my dreams. Anything and everything I could not have at that given
time, but could imagine in my dreams.
I drew w...
The 2026 Ig Nobel Prizes
-
Podcast Transcript Scientific research is usually associated with serious
people asking serious questions. However, some of the most fascinating
discoveri...
Ireland
-
Ireland is a beautiful country and truly green, but most of all, the
people are friendly and very welcoming. I went there in October of 2025 and
stayed fo...
The Terminal Movie (kinda) happened to me!
-
This article first appeared in My Travelogue by Bhushavali
Like my, once-in-a-while, unusual articles, about absolute personal
experiences (like giving b...
Zambolis
-
Zambia: Cozy central city apartment w/ balcony
Uniquely renovated 1st floor 30m2 1980s apartment (sleeps up to 3), in town
centre across from Chania Town ...
2018 week 36: Fantoche
-
This year I finally made it to a couple of screenings during Fantoche! Both
were a collections of shorts, one was a session of the international
competi...
7 comments:
Rugged low rider.
What a beauty!
Love Bike number 1
Going for the Harley on this one. Too much chrome for me and I never understood pipes like those. But I have a few ideas for that Shovel Head motor. If only I had the money...
Again the Harley is my pick...
The Harley is a timeless classic. By the time you get to the comparison year 2000 you can see that Honda thinks so too.
LadyL...that is a Harley for you a timeless machine..
Danny...we all can dream buddy
Gael_cee...you're absolutely correct
Post a Comment