Thursday, February 12, 2009

Pepito and the Teacher

Pepito's teacher asked him to use each of the following words in a
sentence. Pepito replies:

1. *Cheese*
Maria likes me, but cheese ugly.

2. *Mushroom*
When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.

3. *Shoulder*
My fren wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so
I shoulder.

4. * Texas *--- just for u Josh
My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

5. *Herpes*
Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

6. *July*
Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

7. *Rectum*
I had 2 cars but my wife rectum!

8. *Chicken*
I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.

9. *Wheelchair*
We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry wheelchair.

10. *Chicken* *wing*
My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing.

11. *Harassment*
My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey
harassment nothing to me.

12. *Bishop*
My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

13. *Body wash*
I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

14. *Budweiser*
That woman over there has a nice body, budweiser face so ugly?

5 comments:

GMG said...

Hi Baron! Wow! That's amazing!! Great post!!
Interested in Rajasthan? Blogtrotter has it! ;) Enjoy, comment and have a great weekend!

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Aahh, Another version of Engrish. I love it!

Baron's Life said...

GMG..Thanks Man. I visit your blog everyday because it is a visual treat. A Master piece of Photography, Geography, History and art... Thank you for sharing this with the whole world.
Mr. M ...just trying to kill time till riding season..Always been fascinated by words and how they can be manipulated. I truly enjoy your your blog for it is well presented, full of stories and fits the character. Thanks for sharing man.

Lady R (Di) said...

Plays with words! Love it! I can always count on a good laugh over here. Thanks for the smiles!

Baron's Life said...

Thanks L. Ridesalot...appreciate your comment. Stay tuned for your fabulous blog will soon win an award.