People in the States are sooo lucky...I was drooling watching the video,have not had a burger since 2005....good gimik..good marketing, well done them !
Dave,Your next long trip should be planned around the USA. Land in New York, ride to California and back. Plenty of Burgers along the route. Glad you enjoyed.
LOL..Way to difficult to enter US these days, even for a holiday as a tourist...but nice thought mate !CheersDave
Dave,Don't think so but be that as it may....Are you going to use a GPS on your European tour and if so which one... The wife and I have a Tom Tom 130 which we find very very useful.
Hi,No GPS, bit of a tec dinosour, just print some maps from Google and ask directions...kinda old fashioned but works for us, 90% accurate..the other 10% is adventure lol.
Got it Dave....keep well my friend and I look forward to your post.Cheers in Ouzo!
There was some nice buns in that place.
Absolutely agree with you Mr.M both figuratively speaking and otherwise...lolCheers man
Post a Comment
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner